Highlighted

Updates to LR/PS

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updates

When will Adode release their next update?  I realize that we just had a new update in June but considering that Canon released the R5 in July and you can't import to LRC without first converting to DNG files,  I was wondering if we could expect an update before Adobe's normal release in November?

Topics

Import and share, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Updates to LR/PS

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updates

When will Adode release their next update?  I realize that we just had a new update in June but considering that Canon released the R5 in July and you can't import to LRC without first converting to DNG files,  I was wondering if we could expect an update before Adobe's normal release in November?

Topics

Import and share, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s possible there could be another update before November but Adobe never signals in advance what updates might include. But it’s reasonable to assume it will include camera support for the models already included in the DNG beta release. You should get a Creative Cloud notification or banner message when using the app, as soon as an update becomes available.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines