• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating INFO for several photos at once

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I select 3 photos out of 100, set INFO (cature, location, city) for what I thought 3 photos but in fact all photos got updated / overwritten with this info. It was rather anoying experience. Is this how it is supposed to work or is it just a bug.

Later I tried it again on 3 photos and I got a message - this will affect all 100 photos, do you want to ...

I select 3 photos so no thank you.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to duplicate the issue on PC desktop.   What platform are you on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for trying.

I have Dell desktop with W10. All up to date. Now, when all data on the photos is overwritten it is no problem to repeat what I have done before. I will try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is getting worse. I tried to change capture for 3 photos. It changed capture for more photos, photos which were not selected. I thought I repeat the exercise. Now the whole App is hanging. Using 20% CPU doing nothing? I had to shoot it down. I have pretty new PC, lots of memory and disk space, fast internet.

Does Adobe have Support at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines