Highlighted

Upgrade from LR4 to LR6 (no monthly subscription)

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been following the links provided in similar posts but it seems impossible to find where to do an upgrade from Lightroom 4 to LR 6 for Mac. I have found it earlier. Is the possibility to purchase a standalone upgrade removed. I will not go for the monthly subscription option. 

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Upgrade from LR4 to LR6 (no monthly subscription)

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been following the links provided in similar posts but it seems impossible to find where to do an upgrade from Lightroom 4 to LR 6 for Mac. I have found it earlier. Is the possibility to purchase a standalone upgrade removed. I will not go for the monthly subscription option. 

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 6 is no longer avaialble to purchase from Adobe, and they no longer make the download widely available either. It might be possible for you to find some third-party outlet still selling it, or perhaps on sites such as eBay. If you are able to purchase a valid serial LR6 number you should be able to get a download link from Adobe's Customer Care team.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0
JimHess LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something to consider is that if your computer has the Catalina operating system installed it will be impossible to install Lightroom 6 as the installer is 32-bit and will not run.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0