Highlighted

Upgrade impossible

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am coming to this forum after 10 days of absolute frustration.

I use Lightroom on my Ipad only and first got the Lightroom Mobile premium with 100GB of storage.

Having reach the storage limit I would like to upgrade to the Lightroom CC plan 1TB. Just a simple ugrade...

When I go to Adobe website and select the plan this is what I get:

When clicking on upgrade subscription you land on the adobe account page:

If I go to View Plan the only option option I get is "Cancel Plan" which is a link to apple.com

If I click on "Upgrade Plan" it then takes me back to the selection of plans and I land on the same "select an option below" (first image).

I called apple which cancelled and terminated my subscription.

The issue is still there, I called the Adobe support 2 times, had 3 chats and no one is able to fix this.

The support haven't really be helpful and the only response I got was to contact Apple, which I did. However I am trying to purchase an adobe product here, not apple.

If you have distributors that sells your product it would be extremely appreciated if you could make it seamless for the customer and sort out this ridiculous processes, we are trying to spend more money with Adobe here!

As at today, My subscription is terminated and I am still not able to upgrade. I am just hoping that my content on the cloud will not be deleted.

Alex

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Upgrade impossible

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am coming to this forum after 10 days of absolute frustration.

I use Lightroom on my Ipad only and first got the Lightroom Mobile premium with 100GB of storage.

Having reach the storage limit I would like to upgrade to the Lightroom CC plan 1TB. Just a simple ugrade...

When I go to Adobe website and select the plan this is what I get:

When clicking on upgrade subscription you land on the adobe account page:

If I go to View Plan the only option option I get is "Cancel Plan" which is a link to apple.com

If I click on "Upgrade Plan" it then takes me back to the selection of plans and I land on the same "select an option below" (first image).

I called apple which cancelled and terminated my subscription.

The issue is still there, I called the Adobe support 2 times, had 3 chats and no one is able to fix this.

The support haven't really be helpful and the only response I got was to contact Apple, which I did. However I am trying to purchase an adobe product here, not apple.

If you have distributors that sells your product it would be extremely appreciated if you could make it seamless for the customer and sort out this ridiculous processes, we are trying to spend more money with Adobe here!

As at today, My subscription is terminated and I am still not able to upgrade. I am just hoping that my content on the cloud will not be deleted.

Alex

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 27, 2018 0

Have something to add?