• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade Lightroom 6

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6 version: 6.0 [1014445].  I bought the software and installed it from a CD.  It’s now prompts me to run an update. When doing that it says the download appears to be corrupted and gives an error code (U43M1D205) and requires a rerun. The same happens again over and over.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Don’t update from within the application. This version is old and unsupported, so the update servers are no longer online. Go here and download the full installer, which is version 6.14:

Download legacy versions of Creative Cloud apps 

That is how far it will go. There are no more updates and there will be no more updates for Lightroom 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don’t update from within the application. This version is old and unsupported, so the update servers are no longer online. Go here and download the full installer, which is version 6.14:

Download legacy versions of Creative Cloud apps 

That is how far it will go. There are no more updates and there will be no more updates for Lightroom 6.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Johan,

Thank you for your speedy and concise answer. I applied it and my Lightroom works perfectly.

Kind regards,

Dries Odendaal

[Moderator]

[personal information removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The above link did not work for me to update my perpetual Lightroom 6 to the 6.13 or 6.14 version.  Is there another way that I can do this?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All the downloads are no longer available online. In order to get a download you'll need to speak to Adobe Customer Care, they will send you a download link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines