Highlighted

Upgrade

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ordered an upgrade and was expecting this upgrade to join in with my existing account. I have two accounts now and not liking the new one at all. None of my photographs are there. How d0 I get the upgrade to my existing account. I have anew camera and it uses the XQD cards and my existing Lightroom will not download the cards this is why I upgraded. Please tell me what I need to do

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Upgrade

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ordered an upgrade and was expecting this upgrade to join in with my existing account. I have two accounts now and not liking the new one at all. None of my photographs are there. How d0 I get the upgrade to my existing account. I have anew camera and it uses the XQD cards and my existing Lightroom will not download the cards this is why I upgraded. Please tell me what I need to do

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you install Lightroom (for the cloud), or did you install Lightroom Classic, which is the traditional desktop Lightroom which stores images in folders on your computer? What is the exact version Lightroom installed? Click on the help and report the number.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you ordered the upgrade, did you use the same email address as with your exisiting account? Accounts are linked to email addresses, so if you used another email address that you now have two accounts. If that has happened, you should call Adobe support in your country. This is a user-to-user forum, so we can't assist you with that.

If you mean that you have two different versions of Lightroom now, then you probably installed the wrong one (and possibly got the wrong subscription). If you used Lightroom before, then Lightroom Classic is the upgrade you need.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2019 0