Highlighted

Upgraded catalog missing edits

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I by mistake have upgraded my catalog and all my previously edited images are missing from the one which is upgraded.

Although I am able to see .lrdata files in the location, I'm not able to restore what's lost

Anyone able to me out would be great!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Upgraded catalog missing edits

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I by mistake have upgraded my catalog and all my previously edited images are missing from the one which is upgraded.

Although I am able to see .lrdata files in the location, I'm not able to restore what's lost

Anyone able to me out would be great!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you are using Lightroom Classic, so this is the wrong forum, but upgraded from which version to which version? And how did you do that? When you upgrade a catalog, you should retain all edits and metadata. That is exactly why you would upgrade a catalog and not start a new one (which is what you may have done).

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines