• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

upload my own photos ..

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just rejoined .. but I went with the cheaper $119.00 .. how do I import my own photos into Lighthouse CC .. Do I have to download  Photoshop CC also

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Have you installed the Creative Cloud Desktop application? This is what you should start with Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial

Use the Creative Cloud app to log into your subscription plan.

Next, if you haven’t already done so, instal the Lightroom CC application from the Creative Cloud app. Updates to the Lr CC will show up here as well.

Now open the Lr CC application and add your own photos by clicking on the big plus icon in the upper left of your screen. Add photos in Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the name of your plan? Photography plan or Lightroom CC plan?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC is my plan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Lightroom CC — The cloud-based photo service

Photoshop is not part of your plan. So no need to download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But how do I upload my photos from my computer to Lightroom CC .. I can't seemed to find the file menu to open new or upload photos  ..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am behind the times. I'm not aware of a $119 version of Lightroom. What is the exact version (including the version number) of Lightroom you are using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Annual plan, prepaid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you installed the Creative Cloud Desktop application? This is what you should start with Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial

Use the Creative Cloud app to log into your subscription plan.

Next, if you haven’t already done so, instal the Lightroom CC application from the Creative Cloud app. Updates to the Lr CC will show up here as well.

Now open the Lr CC application and add your own photos by clicking on the big plus icon in the upper left of your screen. Add photos in Lightroom 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you .. I think I can do it now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi did all of the above and the + to add photos is still darken out I can not upload my photos onto Lr desktop only mobile 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines