• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading Photos in Lightroom

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded my lightroom.  I tried to upload some photos from a card and it froze giving me the message "Checking Free Space on Disk".  there are no storage space issues and it just freezes there.  Tried many times

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm here looking for how to solve this problem too : (  I see many threads about this issue here and on Reddit. From a year back even. People say it's the Catalina operating system... but I can't figure out how all these people actually worked around it. If you find out, please reply here. I will too... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same exact problem as well.  Why in the world can I not upload photos to Lightroom.  I just got the product and I have the same Checking For Disk Space propt and a spinning wheel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried this with Mac OS System Preferences: 

System Preferences > Privacy > Accessibility .... add 'Adobe Lightroom' to 'allow apps to control your computer'.... 

Also  you can read and comment on this thread on the Feedback forum:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/import-stuck-on-checking-free-space-on-disk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines