• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading to PhotoShelter account from iPad pro

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to upload a gallery of images from lightroom on the iPad Pro to my PhotoShelter account. PhotoShelter doesn’t appear in the list of destinations I can share to. Going the other way round and trying to upload from PhotoShelter I can’t see the folder that contains my edited images in lightroom. Is there a plug-in? How can I make the two apps see one another?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not familiar with PhotoShelter but my guess is that you have to export your edited images from Lightroom first, then import them to PhotoShelter. Lightroom is a cloud service, meaning your images live on an Adobe server, not your device. PhotoShelter won't see them because of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PhotoShelter is a portfolio website with additional storage and back end control. On the desktop version there is a plugin that allows direct upload from lightroom to galleries in PhotoShelter. I can’t seem to find a way via the iPad version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Lightroom on iPad doesn’t have the same plugins that the desktop version has. So I’m not surprised it doesn’t work there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines