For the past 7 weeks, each time I log into Lightroom the homepage that loads has none of my files and shows an 'updating in progress' window. As soon as the update hits 51% it freezes. I first tried restarting both LR then my computer to no avail. I then proceeded to try EVERYTHING I could find on the internet about this problem. Here are most, but not all, of the solutions I tried:
- I've deleted LR and reinstalled (still sticks at 51%)
- I've deleted LR then Creative Cloud LR and reinstalled (still sticks at 51%)
- I've tried uninstalling and installing via direct install links (still sticks at 51%)
- I've tried creating a new user/admin on my computer and installing LR (still sticks at 51%)
- I've tried using the Adobe Cleaner Tool and cleaned/wiped LR and anything file attached to Adobe on my computer and reinstalled (still sticks at 51%)
- I've tried updating my computer and then trying all of the above again (still sticks at 51%)
I am completely stumped! And, needless to say, equally frustrated... I've spent close to about 10 hours trying to fix this. Even tried reaching out to Adobe to no avail.
Please please please can someone from Adobe help me fix this issue.