• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Urgent Help Required - Missing Previews/Edits/Photos from Lightroom Folder

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would really appreciate any help that can be given. 

I just finished editing an entire folder of photos from an event that I need to export and send off. And noticed for some reason an exclamation mark was greyed out in the top corner of each preview (not just this folder but in all my folders) even though the storage for my photos was connected. So I clicked on the exclamation mark and selected the locate photo option (find nearby photos ticked). When I found the correct photo on my drive I selected it and then every single photo in just that folder disappeared from Lightroom (only that folder). I shut everything down and went back into Lightroom and now all my catalogue folders were back without exclamation marks, but the key folder I'd just finished working on was now empty of photos/previews, as if nothing had been imported. How can I get the photos back with the LR edits I've made to all the images? If I simply reimport then just the photos will come in without any work, won't they? I didn't want to make anything worse by trying too much. 

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?