Highlighted

URGENT Loss of critical album

New Here ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a serious problem and need help. I finished selecting 4,129 photos for my next book and have had them in an album now for a couple weeks. They were selected from the 69,500 photos in my LR mobile files. Today I needed to send them to my editor.  As I was trying to send the link the album vanished.  I have checked on my imac and on another iPhone. They've gone. An enormous amount of work was invested in this.  How can I recover the album?

thank you very much. 
robert

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

URGENT Loss of critical album

New Here ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a serious problem and need help. I finished selecting 4,129 photos for my next book and have had them in an album now for a couple weeks. They were selected from the 69,500 photos in my LR mobile files. Today I needed to send them to my editor.  As I was trying to send the link the album vanished.  I have checked on my imac and on another iPhone. They've gone. An enormous amount of work was invested in this.  How can I recover the album?

thank you very much. 
robert

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?