• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use different Adobe account for Lightoom (not classic) on the same computer

Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my own Adobe account that I use on my home desktop and iOS devices.

I also have a Macbook Pro where I use a work Adobe account.

I would like to setup my work macbook to use my personal adobe account for only Lightroom so I can sync photos between my computers.

Is there any way to do this without completely signing out of the work account and into my personal? Would that even work if I'm already using my 2 authorizations? Seems like Lightroom being a cloud based thing would let you pick the Adobe account you're using in the case you have different catalogs on different accounts.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We're sorry but we do not have an option to sign in to a single application (Lightroom in this case) using a different ID. All the Creative Cloud apps are linked to & licensed using the Creative Cloud desktop app & it's only possible to sign in to the Creative Cloud desktop app with one ID at a time.

You can check out a similar discussion here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/two-creative-cloud-accounts-on-one-computer-locked/m...

If you wish, you can share your feedback with our Lightroom product team here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-desktop-cloudbased/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40874

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines