Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use of filters.

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi team

is there a way to set up a filter so that it shows only those photos that are not synced?

I want to cut and remove all the non synced photos to a backup drive.

thanks

Matt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry, i should have specified, its in lightroom cc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Redirecting query to the relevant space Lightroom CC — The cloud-based photo service for expert advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt,

All Photos that imported in Lightroom CC Desktop, Mobile and Web are synced to the Cloud (dependant on internet connection). Any photos deleted from Lightroom CC on from one client will also delete from the Cloud, and across all other clients.

Or do you mean syncing from Lightroom Classic or importing from Apple's Camera Roll?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there, thanks for your reply first of all.

i should probably start at the beginning!  I have filled the hard drive of my laptop.  i have several thousand photos, of which only about 8000 are in collections that i want to keep accessible via the ap and able to share.  So what im trying to find is a way to create a list of photos that are in and out of collections so i can copy them off?

thanks

Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Matthew,

Collections only exist in the traditional Folder Based Lightroom Classic CC. In the Cloud Based Lightroom CC they are called Albums.

From your last post I'm guessing you are using Lightroom Classic?

Would you be able to tell us which exact version of Lightroom you are using (under Help/System Info)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines