Highlighted

User presets for exporting through Lightroom

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export photos from Lightroom CC I can adjust some settings like the size of the picture, the name of the file e.o.

I also have some presets to use for exporting. Jpeg small, Jpeg big, original.

Is there a way to add my own settings to the presets so I can use them again next time without having to set them again?

This feature is available in Lightroom classic

{thread title edited by moderator}

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

User presets for exporting through Lightroom

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export photos from Lightroom CC I can adjust some settings like the size of the picture, the name of the file e.o.

I also have some presets to use for exporting. Jpeg small, Jpeg big, original.

Is there a way to add my own settings to the presets so I can use them again next time without having to set them again?

This feature is available in Lightroom classic

{thread title edited by moderator}

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
nikunj.m LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

This feature is currently not available in Lightroom (Cloud). We have a few predefined presets but users do not have the capability of defining there own presets.

You can submit this as a feature request here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc

This forum is monitored by our product team. They can check the feasibility of the feature and may include it in a future update.

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines