Highlighted

Using external tools to process video

Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there way to use external tool to process videos stored in Lightroom CC? Specifically, I want to select a batch of videos and have them processed by an anti-shake filter. Obviously, Lightroom CC does not have such an adjustment so that will have to be an external tool (which I have). How can this be done? I do not think just editing the originals stored by Lightroom CC locally would do the job, would it? 

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Import and share, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Using external tools to process video

Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there way to use external tool to process videos stored in Lightroom CC? Specifically, I want to select a batch of videos and have them processed by an anti-shake filter. Obviously, Lightroom CC does not have such an adjustment so that will have to be an external tool (which I have). How can this be done? I do not think just editing the originals stored by Lightroom CC locally would do the job, would it? 

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Import and share, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 12, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would have to export the original to your hard drive.

If you have the local storage cache enabled, you may be able to find the videos in those folders, but exporting is reliable.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2019 0
Max_LTV LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, I can easily find necessary videos in the locally stored copies folder and modify them there. The problem is they are not synched back automatically, from what I can tell. Reuploading them in a way that would overwrite the old versions does not seem to be possible either. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2019 0