• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

View changes after HDR Merge

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After performing an HDR merge, the view changes directly to the single image of the photo I just merged, rather it be in grid or filmstrip mode.    I then have to go into a menu and "view all" which then makes me need to scroll back to the next in line.

This changed with an update, and it's incredibly counter-productive.   I have 300 photos to merge in HDR and this adds at least an hour to processing.  There's no shortcut that I know of, which views all. 

Any fixes for this? Any way to set default views?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that you're now seeing only a single image post using the HDR merge.

Which version of Lightroom are you using and on which OS? (Sounds like Lightroom Classic)

Would you mind restoring Lightroom Classic app preferences to default and let us know if the issue still persists? Please refer this article for step by step instructions: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html#restore_preferences_to_def...

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines