Highlighted

Want to set my sliders for all photos upon input

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I can adjust the sliders the way I want them and then go to prefrences (don't want to use presets) and I select Adobe Default and a dialog box suppsed to appear to click on "restore adobe default settings" or "update current settings" but this dialog box doesn't appear. I have the latest version of LR CC and Windows 10.  Help!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Want to set my sliders for all photos upon input

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I can adjust the sliders the way I want them and then go to prefrences (don't want to use presets) and I select Adobe Default and a dialog box suppsed to appear to click on "restore adobe default settings" or "update current settings" but this dialog box doesn't appear. I have the latest version of LR CC and Windows 10.  Help!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 05, 2020 0
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about Lightroom or Lightroom-Classic?  (the CC term is not used for any Adobe software now)

This is a screen-clip of my Lightroom Preferences (General) dialog- Is yours the same?

ScreenShot260.jpg

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10. Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 05, 2020 0