• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermark in Lightroom

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you add a text watermark in Lightroom?

It's all changed since the last version I was using and I can't find any tutorials online for the new version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

If you purchased the Photographers Cloud package then you should have Photoshop, Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic CC available.

So if you need the same experience you were accustomed to with LR 5 then download the LR Classic CC (the latest version is 7.1).

Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 8.06.24 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have not mentioned which version of Lightroom was your "last".

However Lightroom CC 2015.x / Lightroom 6.x has morphed into two separate applications.

Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 7.18.04 AM.png

You can have a look at the link below for additional info as to the differences between the two applications.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-cc-vs-classic-features/

The new Lightroom CC is a completely new application and does not have all the features that are in the old Lightroom CC.

The new cloud based will evolve over time.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much. That explains it. My last version was 5 and did everything I needed however my computer died and I lost it.

What a shame, this new version seems very misleading and wasn't explained at all (of course) when I purchased the Photographers Cloud package yesterday. Explains why it's so much cheaper than buying one product individually. This new version is like a glorified phone app. Very disappointed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must understand that there are now two different versions of Lightroom, Lightroom CC (the cloud-based Lightroom) which is a new program in its infancy, and Lightroom Classic CC which is the Lightroom that has been around for about a decade and is filed-based with storage on your hard drive on your computer. Adobe has managed to confuse users by its naming convention. If you are looking for what I consider to be the "familiar" Lightroom then you really want Lightroom Classic CC. At the present time it is the more mature product with more features. Lightroom CC will grow and mature over the next months and perhaps years. It is designed for those who want their images in the cloud and accessible not only on their computer but on all mobile devices immediately and simultaneously.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you purchased the Photographers Cloud package then you should have Photoshop, Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic CC available.

So if you need the same experience you were accustomed to with LR 5 then download the LR Classic CC (the latest version is 7.1).

Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 8.06.24 PM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Now, you can add text watermark on your images in Lightroom Desktop 3.3 release.

To check what's new in this release, please refer: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-cc/using/whats-new.html

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines