Watermark Option Not There

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so frustrated right now. I just purchased the Lightroom V2.3 and I have a custom watermark I want to add to my photos. Everything I read says to go to Lightroom in the menu and I'll see the option to add a watermark. I don't have that option, and neither does any of the other menu options. Could someone please help me?

Thank you,

Cecily

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by WobertC | Adobe Community Professional

Apparently there is no watermark options in Lightroom (Cloudy)

See here, and add your vote- Lightroom CC: Ability to add watermarks to images | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Workaround would be to Export a file and edit in other software.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Watermark Option Not There

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so frustrated right now. I just purchased the Lightroom V2.3 and I have a custom watermark I want to add to my photos. Everything I read says to go to Lightroom in the menu and I'll see the option to add a watermark. I don't have that option, and neither does any of the other menu options. Could someone please help me?

Thank you,

Cecily

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by WobertC | Adobe Community Professional

See here, and add your vote- Lightroom CC: Ability to add watermarks to images | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 28, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.1, Photoshop 22.1, Lightroom 4.1, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cecily

At present it’s only possible to add a text watermark from a mobile device. You can set up to add this to all imported photos in preferences in the desktop version. On my iPhone I can customize the position and opacity when using Save to.  Hopefully Adobe will add this functionality to a future edition of Lightroom on Windows & Mac including the use of a graphic watermark. See images below.

IMG_0902.jpg

LRCC1-2importCopyright.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2019 1
cjv750 LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response and help. I will use this for my mobile option. My old computer crashed, and when I bought my new one I had only installed Lightroom - not my classic version so now I'm loaded and ready to go.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Yes, I needed Classic and had to reinstall my Classic version. Thanks for your answer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2019 0