• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermark with new Lightroom CC.

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do we add our watermark to saved images in the new Lightroom CC?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Watermarking is now available in the latest release, Lightroom 3.3. You can update your application from the Creative Cloud Desktop app or click the banner update button within the application – see web image below. I have a short YouTube video showing this new feature within the Share >> Export dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A watermark tool is prerequisite and crucial for the types of businesses (independent and corporate) that Adobe supports. It's disappointing that the value of the feature is lost on the product team. Adding my thoughts for poor user experience and lack of consideration for having this simple tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only got lightroom a week ago because the software i was using was outdated and the company that made it took it offline. so i had to switch and start from scratch. Didntknow they didnt have a atermark feature on here which i figured was a basic function it would automatically have. Plus i just paid for the full year of this and cant do any of my work. other than edit. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ryanc68246871  wrote

Plus i just paid for the full year of this and cant do any of my work. other than edit. 

Go ahead and edit - that's Lightroom's strength anyway. Then once you've exported, there are plenty of free/low cost apps that can add your watermark to the edited photos. By the time you finish, the feature might even be in there, as they're adding new features all the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the only problem is i need to watermark the images before i convert to a jpeg from raw i dont know how i could export from lightroom to another app then export back to lightroom to convert to jpeg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ryanc68246871  wrote

the only problem is i need to watermark the images before i convert to a jpeg from raw

Watermarking's usually the very last stage, so you're not going to see a visible difference if you save to JPEG from LRCC and then add the watermark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alternatively, you could switch your plan to LR Classic. All of your editing would carry over, and you could watermark while exporting. Just doesn't store the photos in the cloud, and it's more complicated to use (but it's the "Lightroom is best" version you were hearing about)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope we'll got "Watermark" feature this year. So miss its.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very sorry it doesn't have it as of yet. To me CC classic is the only thing to use from a desktop. To me CC is for use on my phone. I do not move RAW images to my phone to edit them... Sounds rather silly. Maybe the desktop version of CC has more features. But as I've been with LR since beta, I only see the classic as the way to go for time sensitive or mission critical editing, exporting, and sharing.

I just took the 40 minute survey and told them they are not marketing CC correctly and if they were, they wouldn't have people all mad about these things.

CC (to me) is for editing phone images taken with my phone, nothing more... When CC has all the features of Classic then and only then would I think about trying it on my desktop.

I edited one image today on my phone in CC, the tools are not bad but then I have to edit the image at full size to the phone and then open it in one or more apps to do more editing. I absolutely need to be able to take my images on the road and export them for blog purposes 900px by x-px and at about 75ppi.

I don't go searching for where to provide this feedback. The mods here need to forward this to the developers. Or on the side of the page they need to add the links to send direct to the feedback section for the developers...

No I won't be back here to check reponses. I will assume it will get to the people who need to see it.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

June 5th 2019!!!

Still not watermarking abilities for Lightroom CC.

And this basic function for Professionals still does not exist on the desktop. Utterly Unacceptable!

No wonder Adobe has been losing Klout among the professional market.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic is more suitable to "professionals" and those who earn their living from photography.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do we have to wait until our subscription is up before being able to switch to Lightroom Classic? Or can we make the switch now. I watched vidoes provided by adobe before purchasing and neither said anything about watermarks. So upsetting. What photographer doesnt use watermarks?! UGH I am pissed about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JANUARY 2020!!!

Still no Watermark in LR CC! This is a bad Joke!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADOBE..... I use a Mac Pro, A iPhone 11 Pro and an iPad Pro. The MacBook was the only way I could use a nice looking photo Jojo (water Mark file) where only the signature showed up. I was pleased until I tried using my iPad. I use it more often as it's lighter, more mobile for presentations, and has all the stuff I do everyday on it. There is a BIG difference in the iphone and the iPad calling it "trade marked" versus on my Mac Pro calling it "watermarked" as well as being able to trade mark it. Both the iPhone and iPad only allow you to offset where the trade mark will be the opacity and size. Adobe called this watermarking (on the portables) but you can't import the file you buy from a Pro watermarking company. It's very confusing. First with adobe hammering two versions (maybe 3?) on the desktop and calling it watermarked then on the portables calling it watermarked but it is really a trademark stamp. Plus it only shows up if you export it. Adobe, I own a  bought some of your stock, since you went to subscription. I worked for a small software Co that went to subscription and saw their profits go through the roof. A big challenge was naming different versions. Migration.  Features having to be shut down cause they wouldn't work with the web based client. I get it. But many of us want, or need, depend on being able to protect our work. Your such a good company. Thus my getting the stock. No not enough to get rich but I've been pleased. This is a complete screw up to that for several years it has not risen to the top. I know it won't generate a huge financial impact. But the fact your a photography software shop maybe a working Friday lunch could be used to discuss this. It only takes the next company addressing issues your users complain about for years for them to fill a hole that is time consuming. Set it up so on the portables you can import a file into the " trade mark " or " water mark" then decide on what to call it on all platforms. Put  someone on it and get it done. Thanks!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

apperantly... adobe really doesnt care about its customers. Its March 2020 and ...... NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE?!?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am scouring the forum to find the guy who has a online watermark app I used a few weeks back. due tto the fact that adobe does not respond to our needs. I am searching for a link to someone who has posted an (3rd party online app) answer to adobe's faliure to add a batch watermark feature to the CC version of the product that I am paying for. Why the Hell do i need to import and export at all from any program to another to achieve this?..... tap.......tap......tap........tap.......tap........tap........tap........tap.........tap.......... hmmm.... wait?! oh we can vote?..........Tap........tap......tap.......tappppppppppppp. my finger is numb!.... this is stupid adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Damn Adobe, listening to customers shouldn't be so difficult. If you want us to use software from other companies, please just say so. Otherwise: be a good company and build software according to your users needs. This really is lesson 1 of driving a business...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, tell me, can we switch from Lightromm CC to Lightroom Classic or do we have to wait until our subscription is up??

I NEED to add watermarks. What kind of software claims to be photographers best friend in editing and does not allow you to watermark your photos?! I even watched the informational videos PROVIDED BY ADOBE before purchasing and NEITHER video said a single thing about watermarks. This is outrageous lol. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Watermarking is now available in the latest release, Lightroom 3.3. You can update your application from the Creative Cloud Desktop app or click the banner update button within the application – see web image below. I have a short YouTube video showing this new feature within the Share >> Export dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jon, this feature has been available for quite some time. What people complain about is the absence of a possibility to including your own watermark. Unfortunately this has been blatantly ignored by Adobe for a very long time... 😡

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I like to think this is a first step for the desktop client LR 3.3. I would also like to see the possibility of using logos and graphics. At least they have given us a good range of fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines