• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermark with new Lightroom CC.

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do we add our watermark to saved images in the new Lightroom CC?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Watermarking is now available in the latest release, Lightroom 3.3. You can update your application from the Creative Cloud Desktop app or click the banner update button within the application – see web image below. I have a short YouTube video showing this new feature within the Share >> Export dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Watermarks aren't available in version 1.0 of Lightroom CC. You might like to vote on this feature request: Watermarks in LR CC

In the meantime, if watermarks are essential to your workflow, Lightroom Classic might be a better choice for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I will

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Watermarks should have been number 1 out of the gate.  It's ridiculous that we can't watermark our work.  It is literally what keeps a lot of people from having a ton of work stolen and used elsewhere without permission.

Yall need to fix this fast. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unacceptable from Adobe.

Two programs to Frankenstein the job ONE program should be doing.

A spit in the face to paying professionals.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jjtalbottphoto  wrote

Unacceptable from Adobe.

Two programs to Frankenstein the job ONE program should be doing.

A spit in the face to paying professionals.

If you are looking for ONE version of Lightroom to take care of your "professional" needs then you should be looking at Lightroom Classic and forget about the cloud. Lightroom CC is designed for users who want to quickly share photos with others. It doesn't have all of the tools that a "professional" would need. I can't imagine how a true professional could rely on Lightroom CC to serve the needs of a large clientele.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bring watermarks back ASAP please adobe this is killing us 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to download THAT version of Lightroom from Adobe? I need it ASAP and this new system is inhibiting my ability to do my job. Would be great to use the older one until Lightroom CC has more features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. If you have the photography bundle, it'll be in your CC app. If you have the LRCC+1TB bundle, you'd need to get customer services to switch your plan to the Lightroom Classic + Photoshop + 20GB bundle instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So basically I wasted time and energy working on the new lightroom CC editing images for nothing when I just got Lightroom CC. This is why Adobe sucks. Cant get this project done ive been working on for 5 months. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have been working on the project for 5 months, you must have known that watermarking isn't available in Lightroom CC. Don't blame Adobe for your assuming something that isn't there. It takes time for certain features to be added, and there is a priority list of what features will be added and when they will be added. What that list is I have no idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only got lightroom a week ago because the software i was using was outdated and the company that made it took it offline. so i had to switch and start from scratch. Didnt know they didnt have a watermark feature on here which i figured was a basic function it would automatically have, plus a bunch of friends used lightroom and had watermarks on images. Everyone said get lightroom its great. Saw the different options saw the new lightroom CC with 1TB Storage. Didnt see a list of features though. That would have been nice now to know. Plus i just paid for the full year of this cant do any of my work other than edit images. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

could always put it into PS and just add it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which app would you use ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try watermark cc for photoshop cc works great

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't add watermarks? Jeesch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The number of votes is pretty high and it’s been requested on Lightroom Mobile for ages, so hopefully it will be come to the Cloud ecosystem sooner rather than later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, that sounds like a catch 22, because Classic will no longer allow me to import new photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add a post in the Classic forum about that Sarah, including a note of the error you get when trying to import photos into Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously? You left watermarking out of Lightroom CC and we are supposed to ask for it as a feature request?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

curtiswiens  wrote

Seriously? You left watermarking out of Lightroom CC and we are supposed to ask for it as a feature request?

Not exactly. They know it's a feature lots of people want, but there's lots of features people want and they can't all be done at once, so votes help them prioritize the most popular features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So all the time I spent working and editing and downloading is wasted, because they can do one thing!

What lazy developers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How could you release Lightroom CC in the first place without this feature? Unbelieveable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is this a photography software and can't even do watermarks. They need to put it back on the new LR CC. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

krisrasco  wrote

How is this a photography software and can't even do watermarks. They need to put it back on the new LR CC. 

They can't put it "back" in the new Lightroom CC because it has never been in the new Lightroom CC. This program is new from the ground up. It isn't any rework of the "old" Lightroom. Everything in Lightroom CC must be consistent and available on the computer, on the phone, on the tablet, on ALL devices. I have no connection with Adobe whatsoever. But perhaps providing this consistency is the reason some of these features aren't available yet. If you are a professional needing protection for your images, maybe Lightroom CC isn't ready for your use yet. You can control whether or not your images can be downloaded. But that doesn't prevent others from making screenshots, does it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines