• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermark

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I will usually work on my pictures with Lightroom because I usually shoot RAW.  Sometimes I take pictures of my kids sports events and post to a facebook group as a service to the team.  Because one can imagen the amount of pictures of a littel football leage game are a lot and I don't want to run it through LR specialy becaus I am not shooting RAW.  Does Abode offers another program simple enough to be able to batch watermark? without feeling that you prasecing picture.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Lightroom ? Classic or 'Cloudy' ?

'Classic' can easily Export from JPG files and add a watermark in the export dialog. So really there is no reason NOT to use Lightroom-Classic for your purpose.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for taking the time to answer, its in Classic. I know its easy in classic and i can export to JPGE. I am just wondering if the is a software that I can select all and click a button and done. Compare to importing pictures in to catalog then export and then delete catalog because I don't need a catalog of these pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With experimentation I found that XnView (freeware) can export with a watermark, and in a batch mode!

https://www.xnview.com/en/xnview/

Here is my camera-logo.png  in top-centre on an exported image (one of about 20 selected)

ScreenShot281.jpg

You may have to play with file-sizes and watermark graphic to get perfection.

From the 'Tool' menu-

ScreenShot282.jpg

In the Dialog window

-set the output folder on the [General] tab,

-then all on the [Transformations] tab,- select and add the Image/Watermark option, choose the watermark graphic image file, and set the Location for the watermark,

- Hit the [Go] button.

ScreenShot283.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks, I'll try it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines