Exit

Watermark

New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I bought Lightroom CC.
I want to add a watermark on my pictures when exporting.
I have seen the video's on the internet and instructions, but the menu does not match with the lightroom I have.

I dont see any watermark menu under file> or pressing ctrl-shift-e

Does anyone know what i am doing wrong?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Watermarking is now available in the latest release, Lightroom 3.3. You can update your application from the Creative Cloud Desktop app or click the banner update button within the application. I have a short YouTube video showing this new feature within the Share >> Export dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Watermarks are not available in Lightroom-Desktop (CC).

Add your vote to the forum thread at-

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/watermarks-in-lr-cc?topic-reply-list[settings...

Lightroom-Mobile Apps can add text only watermarks, but maybe Lightroom-Classic would be more suited to your use.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are two different Lightroom applications for a computer. You are watching videos for the Lightroom Classic app, but you are using Lightroom. They are not the same. Lightroom Classic manages photos on a local hard drive, and Lightroom uploads everything to a cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Watermarking is now available in the latest release, Lightroom 3.3. You can update your application from the Creative Cloud Desktop app or click the banner update button within the application. I have a short YouTube video showing this new feature within the Share >> Export dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines