• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermarking Issue

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to get a watermark to show up no matter what I do. I can't seem to find the specific issue on any forums or searches either. I export the photos and nothing shows up. I've tried everything. Help! 😞

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Watermarking is now available in the latest release, Lightroom 3.3. You can update your application from the Creative Cloud Desktop app or click the banner update button within the application – see web image below. I have a short YouTube video showing this new feature within the Share >> Export dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the confusion caused while trying to locate the Watermarking feature in Lightroom.

Which version of Lightroom are you using? Lightroom Classic or Lightroom desktop?

If using Lightroom Classic, see https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/using-watermark-editor.html

If you're using Lightroom desktop, note that it does not have the option to add watermark yet. Please add your vote and feedback to this discussion https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-mobile-copyright-notice-on-images-o... where our engineers are tracking this request. You may refer the same discussion in future for updates on further developments on this topic.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Watermarking is now available in the latest release, Lightroom 3.3. You can update your application from the Creative Cloud Desktop app or click the banner update button within the application – see web image below. I have a short YouTube video showing this new feature within the Share >> Export dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines