Highlighted

watermarks for lightroom cc

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone! I currently use Lightroom CC on my hp laptop and i can not find the add watermark option. I have my watermark saved as a PNG file but i can't even figure out how to get to the watermark setting in Lghtroom. It doesn't appear under edit and i don't have a tab called Lightroom. I really appreciate any advice or tricks! Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

watermarks for lightroom cc

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone! I currently use Lightroom CC on my hp laptop and i can not find the add watermark option. I have my watermark saved as a PNG file but i can't even figure out how to get to the watermark setting in Lghtroom. It doesn't appear under edit and i don't have a tab called Lightroom. I really appreciate any advice or tricks! Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 13, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No tricks for this one. There isn't a watermark option in Lightroom CC yet.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2018 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use Lightroom CC mobile on a phone or tablet to save/export an image with a watermark. This is currently your best option. You can’t use a custom png though.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2018 1