• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermarks in cloud based version of Lightroom

New Here ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I design and add a watermark to my pictures in cloud based lightroom please

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Hi Jean,

As of now the Watermark feature is not available in the Cloud based version of Lightroom, however, you can use Lightroom Classic to add watermarks to your images.
Please check this article to know more about Lightroom Classic: How to use the Watermark Editor to create copyright watermarks in Photoshop Lightroom Classic

Also, add your vote to the feature request for Watermarks in Lightroom cloud based version: Lightroom CC: Ability to add watermarks to images | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jean,

As of now the Watermark feature is not available in the Cloud based version of Lightroom, however, you can use Lightroom Classic to add watermarks to your images.
Please check this article to know more about Lightroom Classic: How to use the Watermark Editor to create copyright watermarks in Photoshop Lightroom Classic

Also, add your vote to the feature request for Watermarks in Lightroom cloud based version: Lightroom CC: Ability to add watermarks to images | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. Sadly I do not have the other version, I am very disappointed  with this eapecially as I am paying every month for light room. How do I get the Other version as it may be a better option for me.

Kind regards

Jean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Creative Cloud subscription plan did you purchase? You may already have Lightroom Classic and just need to download it from the Creative Cloud Manager desktop app. Check there first.

There is only one Creative Cloud subscription plan that does not include Classic. That is the Photography plan with 1TB of storage for $9.99/mo. If you purchased that plan you will need to contact support. They will cancel that plan and set you up with a new plan that includes Photoshop, Classic and Lightroom for the same price, but only 20GB of storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for getting back to me. I have the 9.99 per month one as because I was a beginner, I did not know what to get and it was what I could afford at the time. I am sad that I can not do what I need to do. I would much rather own the software rather this method as when we are away on the canals on our boat I do not have internet so can not process my pictures anyway. How does the other plans work please?

Jean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jean,

There is another plan for the same price that includes Lightroom Classic and Photoshop but much less cloud storage. That won’t matter to you if you use Classic because it manages all of your images on local storage. You will need to contact support to get your plan changed. I also recommend that you take a class, or watch some courses, or buy a book for Classic before you start. Using Lightroom Classic requires a good understanding of file management. This is where beginners struggle the most.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"a good understanding of file management"

In other words, how to use files and folders in Windows Explorer or Mac Finder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only a text based copyright is possible at present.  You set import details in prferences which can be applied when images are shared (exported) from the cloud version of Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jean,

You can add a basic one on Mobile Devices if that helps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but I do not have Lightroom on my mobile, not sure if my phone would cope with it!Jean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Now, you can add text watermark on your images in Lightroom Desktop 3.3 update.

To check what's new in this release, check out the following article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-cc/using/whats-new.html

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines