• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermarks Lightroom 2020

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to add a Logo Watermark to some of my images in Lightroom (June 2020 version). But I can only add a Text Watermark. I currently use Photoshop to manually add Logo Watermarks to my images, but is there another way to add them via Lightroom?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Only text watermarks are available in Lightroom-Desktop (v3.3), and only just introduced in June 2020!

https://laurashoe.com/2020/06/16/whats-new-in-cloud-based-lightroom-desktop-and-mobile-june-2020/#watermarking

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

It’s only presently possible in LrC but I’m guessing Adobe will be providing similar options in a future release of Lr. I see the June update as a first step in introducing watermarking, previously available in mobile devices, to Lr 3.3 on the Windows/Mac desktop. My video demo shows the new feature in action. So you may need to continue with PS for the time being but the new feature does have a wide range of available fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only text watermarks are available in Lightroom-Desktop (v3.3), and only just introduced in June 2020!

https://laurashoe.com/2020/06/16/whats-new-in-cloud-based-lightroom-desktop-and-mobile-june-2020/#wa...

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It’s only presently possible in LrC but I’m guessing Adobe will be providing similar options in a future release of Lr. I see the June update as a first step in introducing watermarking, previously available in mobile devices, to Lr 3.3 on the Windows/Mac desktop. My video demo shows the new feature in action. So you may need to continue with PS for the time being but the new feature does have a wide range of available fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines