Highlighted

Watermarks Lightroom 2020

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to add a Logo Watermark to some of my images in Lightroom (June 2020 version). But I can only add a Text Watermark. I currently use Photoshop to manually add Logo Watermarks to my images, but is there another way to add them via Lightroom?

It’s only presently possible in LrC but I’m guessing Adobe will be providing similar options in a future release of Lr. I see the June update as a first step in introducing watermarking, previously available in mobile devices, to Lr 3.3 on the Windows/Mac desktop. My video demo shows the new feature in action. So you may need to continue with PS for the time being but the new feature does have a wide range of available fonts.

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Watermarks Lightroom 2020

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to add a Logo Watermark to some of my images in Lightroom (June 2020 version). But I can only add a Text Watermark. I currently use Photoshop to manually add Logo Watermarks to my images, but is there another way to add them via Lightroom?

It’s only presently possible in LrC but I’m guessing Adobe will be providing similar options in a future release of Lr. I see the June update as a first step in introducing watermarking, previously available in mobile devices, to Lr 3.3 on the Windows/Mac desktop. My video demo shows the new feature in action. So you may need to continue with PS for the time being but the new feature does have a wide range of available fonts.

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only text watermarks are available in Lightroom-Desktop (v3.3), and only just introduced in June 2020!

https://laurashoe.com/2020/06/16/whats-new-in-cloud-based-lightroom-desktop-and-mobile-june-2020/#wa...

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0.1, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2020 0