Highlighted

watermarks

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

from the lightromm 3.2.1 I can't find how to make watermarks to photos when I export them

Watermarking is now available in the latest release, Lightroom 3.3. You can update your application from the Creative Cloud Desktop app or click the banner update button within the application. I have a short YouTube video showing this new feature within the Share >> Export dialog.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

watermarks

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

from the lightromm 3.2.1 I can't find how to make watermarks to photos when I export them

Watermarking is now available in the latest release, Lightroom 3.3. You can update your application from the Creative Cloud Desktop app or click the banner update button within the application. I have a short YouTube video showing this new feature within the Share >> Export dialog.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The watermarking feature hasn't been implemented in Lightroom Desktop yet, although a basic one is from Lightroom Mobile.

Yiu can add your vote here for the feature request:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-mobile-copyright-notice-on-images-o...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines