Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermarks

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

i am trying to delete the watermarks on the latest app update but can not find it anywhere where to turn off.

Just before I updated it was under the sharing option.

Now it's not there.

Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What export option are you selecting? The watermark option should be available when you click on "Custom Settings" and you should see the "Include Watermark" option on the next screen. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But where do you find "custom settings"?? Is it under Settings?? Because if YES, it is not there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you Export the photo (using the up arrow) you should see this icon:

28D72B73-7154-4D87-A9F0-F8AB07B798C2.jpeg

Watermarking moved to the export menu a while ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem is that you posted your question in the Lightroom (desktop) forum, so I gave you the answer that applies to the Lightroom (desktop) app. Now that I see you are using an iPhone, the answer would be different. As @selondon indicates, the watermark settings are now part of the individual export settings, so when you use the share icon you will be presented with quite a few options, many of which have that settings icon that he shows. When you select that, you will see the option to turn on/off the watermark feature, and this is where you would customize your watermark as needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines