• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

web gallery

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have about 1700 photos for a wedding I shot, and I am needing to make a WEB GALLERY for my client. Not sure if I should upload to LrC first and discard my rejects this way. OR, upload these to LR (online version). However, I am having trouble discarding my rejected photos before I make a URL for my client to see/download photos through. What do you guys suggest in this situation as I want to discard my rejects on LR but am having trouble doing so. Do I need to upload to LrC first for this? Any and all insight is appreciated!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't ask a question twice, please. You also asked how to delete rejected images in another thread. Anyway: because Lightroom Classic has a special menu to delete rejected images all at once, it will be faster to do it in Lightroom Classic than in Lightroom web, but you can filter on flags and delete images in Lightroom Web too. 

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines