• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What computer is best for photo editing in Lightroom?

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so right now i have an acer aspire 3. and in an other post i made i asked why my photos didn't look the same on my pc and my phone. when i got information that my pc hasent the best screen for photo editing. and it's really a pain to edit something on my pc and them exsport it to my phone and it looks realy over saturated. so that is why i made this post because i need a computer with a good screen for editing. so it doesnt need to be this really powerful computer. it can be just like my acer aspire 3. just with a good screen for photo editing. 

and i have also thought to just buy a monitor and connect it to my computer. so if you can recommend any good monitors i would be happy to know.

but it cant be to expensive. but as i have said the most important is that it's a good screen for photo editing. thanks for answers!

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harald,

We cannot recommend a system for you, however, you can have a look at this article to know about the recommended system requirements for Lightroom and make your choice: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-cc/system-requirements.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines