• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What Lightroom plan is best for my student son

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. my son is 14 yo and doing photography at school. He has downloaded Lightroom to his mobile through Apple but I am thinking that he also needs it on his Macbook. Which is the best/cheapest way to get Lightroom on both devices. Any help is much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Thanks for posting on Adobe Lightroom community. 

The best plan for Lightroom on multiple devices is the All apps Students and Teachers plan for Creative Cloud desktop app or the Photography plan for $9.99.

The US$9.99/mo Photography Plan includes: Lightroom, Lightroom mobile, Photoshop, Lightroom Classic, and 20GB of cloud storage (1TB available). 

The US$19.99/mo All apps plan includes: All 20+ creative desktop and mobile apps including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, and Acrobat.

To compare different plans, see: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alternatively, he could buy the Mobile subscription via the App Store which is cheaper and includes 100Gb of storage I believe.

On the MacBook he can then access via http://lightroom.adobe.com/ via a browser. Although this has not a many features as Lightroom (Cloud) Desktop, but will be suffice for basic editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines