• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What’s going on?

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded for 4.99 and loved it!  But now that I have to edit photos for a wedding I can never longer access the upgrades that I paid for.  I paid again and the upgrade features were working.   But now again, they are not.   What the heck is going on here!!?!?  And of course, this has to be happening when I have wedding photos to edit.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you "upgrade"?

Who did you pay?

What Adobe progam?

What Version Number?

What computer system or device? 

This is a forum for PC or Mac systems using Lightroom v4.2

Only a $9.99 subscription to either the PHOTOGRAPHY PLAN (20GB) or the LIGHTROOM PLAN (1TB) will get you access to Lightroom on a PC or Mac.

You are very 'Brave' taking on a Wedding with $4.99!!

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Premium plan for 4.99 is for Lightroom Mobile only. Are you shooting and editing your wedding photos on a phone????

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines