• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When a person hearts a photo on lightroom web how do I look it up in desktop?

Engaged ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do photoshoots for people to view and select photos online. When they heart a photo online, how do I go through the photos and either sort or create a smart collection for photos that they have hearted?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Lightroom or Lightroom Classic (you mention Smart Collections, which are only available in Classic)? Neither app allows you to sort specifically by "likes" or "comments", though Classic does allow you to sort by "Last Comment Time", so the most recent likes/comments would appear at the top of the grid. Also any unread comments or likes would have a yellow badge icon in the Grid view.

Lightroom now shows the comment or like icon on the thumbnails is the Square Grid, but offers no way of sorting on them. However, they will also be reported in most recent top-down order in the Notifications panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You click at notification right buttom and you will see the hearths of your client on the photos! but sill i cant find a way to hve this ohotos in a bulk that i can edit! i have to flag each of them to save them! it is very anoying! 

If someone else nows how to find them by bulk ready to edit  I am looking forward to know the way 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever receive a response?  Not being able to sort by hearts, makes sharing almost useless if you need input on which pictures the subject wants the most. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you considered using the Client Proofing tool, which is available as a Technology Preview in the LrWeb app. Basically it allows you to share an album with a client or multiple clients in a special way, i.e. the client/clients select the images that they want (optionally, you can set a limit on the number of images that the client can select) and those selections sync back to your LrWeb app. Once selected, you can filter by client to see only their selections, and can then auto-create a new album containing just the selected images, thus providing you with an easy way to deal with just those selects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines