• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When exporting, up to a dozen duplicates made for some images

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, i am having an issue exporting photos.

When I export images to a hard drive, it will duplicate certain images up to 12/13 times over.  This is before exporting all the photos selected to be exported.

For example, this evening i attempted to export 200 photos.  When i checked the progress on my hard drive 20 mins later, i noticed i had 400+ images exported and many images had multiple copies.  Not all images that were selected to be exported made it to the hard drive.

Has anyone come across this?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I have a deadline to meet this Saturday. 

-J

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Hi J, 

We're sorry to hear you're running into this duplicate issue. It looks like it has been reported on our Lightroom feedback forums. Please add your vote this thread: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-creating-duplicates-upon-saving

^Careeeesa

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi J, 

We're sorry to hear you're running into this duplicate issue. It looks like it has been reported on our Lightroom feedback forums. Please add your vote this thread: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-creating-duplicates-upon-saving

^Careeeesa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines