Highlighted

When I open Lightroom CC it will not let me add photos.

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a Mac with the most recent type of Lightroom CC and I have never used Lightroom CC before on this specific computer. I just recently downloaded the app with my subscription and when I open the application and go to the plus icon in the top left icon it doesn't give me the option to add new photos. I can keep clicking the icon but nothing happens, the icon doesn't even illuminate. I've searched through numerous threads and forums for an answer but nothing is helping. I have even tried unistalling and reinstalling the app twice and still no luck. I would assume based off the fact that Adobe is a well respected company and I have used their products numerous times that there should be a reasonable solution to this issue. If someone could try to point that solution out to me as fast as possible that would be great. Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Bug, Import and share, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When I open Lightroom CC it will not let me add photos.

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a Mac with the most recent type of Lightroom CC and I have never used Lightroom CC before on this specific computer. I just recently downloaded the app with my subscription and when I open the application and go to the plus icon in the top left icon it doesn't give me the option to add new photos. I can keep clicking the icon but nothing happens, the icon doesn't even illuminate. I've searched through numerous threads and forums for an answer but nothing is helping. I have even tried unistalling and reinstalling the app twice and still no luck. I would assume based off the fact that Adobe is a well respected company and I have used their products numerous times that there should be a reasonable solution to this issue. If someone could try to point that solution out to me as fast as possible that would be great. Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Bug, Import and share, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you see your photos that were previously imported? Did you sign into your Creative Cloud account on the new computer with the Creative Cloud desktop application?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have done everything correct in terms of the logins and Creative Cloud desktop app. Since I have never used this app there are no previouly imported photos but I am still having trouble pressing the add photo button. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your computer's operating system?

Please share a screen capture of what you see when you are trying to add photos?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2020 0