• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I take a photo with adobe Lightroom and then about 5-10 mins My phone had lost. What should I do?

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I take a photo with adobe Lightroom on mobile (iphone8+) and then about 5-10 mins, My phone had lost. What should I do?

It's not update the last photo when I opened on computer MBP for pick them. ///TT /// I need that's picture. Lightroom​ Lightroom — The cloud-based photo service​ !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not clear on what you are asking. You took a photo and it's not uploaded to your computer? It takes a few minutes, it's not immediate.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cappor  wrote

When I take a photo with adobe Lightroom on mobile (iphone8+) and then about 5-10 mins, My phone had lost. What should I do?

It's not update the last photo when I opened on computer MBP for pick them. ///TT /// I need that's picture. Lightroom  Lightroom — The cloud-based photo service  !

If you mean that your phone got lost, then there is nothing you can do except try to find it. I hope ‘got lost’ does not mean it was stolen...

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I believe you've lost the image from your phone after taking a picture from the Lightroom app, please correct me if I am wrong.
Try checking here and see if the image is synced or not: Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

Also, please provide some more details about this issue, so that we can help you out further.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines