Highlighted

When signing in to Lightroom CC, the dialog box disappears than re-appears

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's impossible to sign in to Lightroom CC. The popup appears when I open the app, I then type my adobe credentials in. It goes to the next page with a wheel animation, the popup then disappears, and then 2 seconds later the popup re-appears asking me to sign in. Definitely using the correct password, everything is up to date etc. Also tried logging in via google sign in but the same issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When signing in to Lightroom CC, the dialog box disappears than re-appears

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's impossible to sign in to Lightroom CC. The popup appears when I open the app, I then type my adobe credentials in. It goes to the next page with a wheel animation, the popup then disappears, and then 2 seconds later the popup re-appears asking me to sign in. Definitely using the correct password, everything is up to date etc. Also tried logging in via google sign in but the same issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 03, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi martonb,

We're really sorry for all the trouble. Have you tried sign out and sign in from the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app? If not, please try it and restart your machine. Once your machine is back then, try using Lightroom CC and let us know the results.

Regards,

Mohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2018 0