Highlighted

Where are photos that were edited onLightroom CC stored locally on a windows computer?

Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want to send them to Adobe's website to share. I want to send them to Google photos and then to Shutterfly. But I can't find them. What do I do? I should have uploaded them to Lightroom Classic, which I understand and can export the edited photos as jpg to a folder on my computer.

You can export to a folder from LRCC.

Select thumbnails

Click the share icon (top-right third button in)

Choose jpeg

Set size to original, small or your own custom size

Choose a folder location and click the save button

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Where are photos that were edited onLightroom CC stored locally on a windows computer?

Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want to send them to Adobe's website to share. I want to send them to Google photos and then to Shutterfly. But I can't find them. What do I do? I should have uploaded them to Lightroom Classic, which I understand and can export the edited photos as jpg to a folder on my computer.

Select thumbnails

Choose jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 01, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select thumbnails

Choose jpeg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I knew it couldn't be so difficult. Also I can't close the program, There is no x or - at the top right hand corner. The program takes up the whole screen. Do you know how to fix that?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2019 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried pressing F11

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2019 0