• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I find in my account My Plans. I have a problem with my paid photografy app to start.

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find in my account My Plans. I have a problem with my paid photografy app to start.

The app appears as a tryversion (proefversie)

Ik heb de in het nederlands vertaalde oplossing gevonden maar zie nergens "mijn plannen"

Ik hoop zo dat er iemand is die mij kan helpen. Ben al dagen bezig. 

Ik heb wel ergens net na de betaling voor een jaar een factuur kunnen printen.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you purchase Lightroom from the App Store, or did you purchase a Creative Cloud license from Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Theresa,

I payed 144,33 euro for a whole year at Adobe. It was 24-01-2020. I have a printed version of my payment. After that I start the app Adobe CC . There was a moment I had to verify my emailadres and I made a mistake in the adres. In the meanwhile I was working with a 7-days version PS, Lr and LR CC. 

Because of emailadres that was wrong I look in the support for answers. So I have solved the problem with the wrong emailadres. But I cannot start the apps. In the community help I found an advice how to solve my starting problem.

But at the second page of the english version there is the advice to go to My Plans and I could not find this.

I also mis my license nr. ( maybe of the mistake I made in the fist verificaion of the mailadres.) After 3 weeks I hope you can help me please. I am not used to write in english, so donnot mind my grammar.

Greets Marsonna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines