• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the Adobe fix for Catalina issues?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been patient and have searched far and wide for work-arounds, but, like so many others I've seen posting complaints here, I still am bewildered how Adobe hasn't fixed the LR cc Catalina import issue. While I appreciate the community's suggestions for troubleshooting and workarounds (tried them all), and understand software issues and compatibility can be complex, it's time for you--Adobe--to either issue a fix OR admit that you don't have one and issue refunds to those users unable to fully utilize their paid-for service all this time. Ultimately, I love LR cc and just want to be able to once again use the service I've loved and for which I've paid for years.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry that certain known issues between and Lightroom and Catalina OS are affecting your editing workflow. Our engineers are working with our partners to resolve these issues and we've also documented the current known issues along with their workarounds on our help page here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-cc/kb/macos-catalina-compatibility.html 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of the problems need to be fixed by Apple, not by Adobe. Adobe can't fix bugs in Catalina. There are reports from Catalina 15.3 beta testers that this should indeed be the case when Catalina 15.3 comes out.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Catalina is likely the most unstable OS that Apple has released ever - IMHO. Catalina's bugs creep far beyond Adobe apps and have caused problems across the board. It is Apple that released this software before it was ready and many in my Apple User Group have not updated yet and will not until the complaints are fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines