Highlighted

white background ?

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Newbie here, i need to white background some product shots but can't find any way of doing it ? Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

white background ?

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Newbie here, i need to white background some product shots but can't find any way of doing it ? Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is in the background now? If they are close to white you might get there with Light adjustments. Most like though you will need to use Photoshop to mask the subject out of the background. We can give you more complete directions if you share an image.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_1201.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, here's one of the images sounds like i need photoshop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you need Photoshop. This can't be done in Lightroom.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines