• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White balance selector rgb

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm seeing in some tutorial videos of LR that are showing the dropper tool with the RGB values present when hovering over an image.  Assuming that those tutorials are from Lightroom classic.  I cannot get the same functionality to work on in LR (I have the updated version 3.1).  User error or am I missing something on setup?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see the WB dropper in both  Lightroom (Cloud based-on my desktop) and Lightroom-Mobile on my iPhone-6.

Not sure why it is missing for you!

ScreenShot022.jpg

Can you give some more details about what you see?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this same issue! It's not that we can't see the dropper. It's that when the dropper is selected and when you hover over the photo, it does not display RGB values. Any help would be apprciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it does not display RGB values

Lightroom v3.2 desktop (& mobile versions) do not have this feature!

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Have you figure out why it's not show RGB value? mine can't show either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not a feature that has been added to Lightroom. Maybe in a future release.

Only Adobe may know  if it will be added.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To further clarify, this feature is only available in Lightroom Classic, not in cloud-based Lightroom. I doubt it will be added anytime soon as it has been a request for years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines