• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why am I stuck waiting?!?!?

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iPhone XS Max. Adobe Lightroom Mobile. Photo taken with native camera app. 
ok now for my rant!

updated Lightroom to the latest version. Love the new icon. Other than that no visible difference...

HOWEVER....

What the **** did adobe do?!?!? USED to have zero problems. NOW, import ONE photo... Can't straighten! Cant crop! Can't adjust!

have to sit their and WAIT for ONE iPhone picture to "load" I guess?!?! Are you kidding me? It's ONE image and it's not even a raw file! 
before update... "open in Lightroom" took seconds! Now... I've literally screenshot it, googled this forum, logged in, typed all this... let me go double check... NOPE still waiting! What the absolute **** am I waiting on?!?! See attached!

can I get my old Lightroom back? You know... the one that actually worked? I give up. I'll airdrop it's to my iPad and crop it in affinity photo I guess... since adobe doesn't want to let me! 

Any advice? What is it even doing? Why is it 7 minutes PER iPhone image just to be allowed to crop?

CDBEFEEF-C022-453C-9643-C237FA83F02C.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please try with our 5.3.1 version  and let us know if you still run in to this issue. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines