Highlighted

Why are my camera profiles double im Lightroom CC mobile?

Hello,

When I edit my pictures on the iPhone or iPad, my camera profiles are always double. (see picture) All other profiles appear normal.

This happens only with my Sony camera, with all other cameras, the profiles are also displayed normally.

The camera profiles on the hard disk of the computer also contains only one version.

Can I reset something here?

A reinstallation of the app has not brought the desired success.

Thank you!

Best Regards!

Lightroom IMG_4015.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Why are my camera profiles double im Lightroom CC mobile?

Hello,

When I edit my pictures on the iPhone or iPad, my camera profiles are always double. (see picture) All other profiles appear normal.

This happens only with my Sony camera, with all other cameras, the profiles are also displayed normally.

The camera profiles on the hard disk of the computer also contains only one version.

Can I reset something here?

A reinstallation of the app has not brought the desired success.

Thank you!

Best Regards!

Lightroom IMG_4015.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: Why are my camera profiles double im Lightroom CC mobile?

Hi Dany Low,

Have you tried signing out and signing back into the Lightroom mobile app and see if it helps?

Also, what operating system is installed on the computer?

Could you try checking this thread and see if it helps? Duplicate Lightroom CC Presets

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Hello Sahil,

Yes, I have logged in and out several times. I also did a new installation of Lightroom on my systems.

I have installed Adobe on a Mac and a Windows machine.

The description in your attached link corresponds to my problem, unfortunately there is no solution to my problem mentioned there.

As already mentioned, on the Mac and the Windows machine I do not have this problem, but only in the app on the Iphone and Ipad.

Regards

Danilo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Hello anybody...

my problem still exist.. Is there no solution for my issue?

Thanks

Danilo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Adobe Employee , May 28, 2019

Sorry for a delayed response, Thanks for sharing the info.

Could you please let us know the version of Lightroom you're working on?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines