• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does my interface looks different?

Participant ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am just starting to learn Adobe Lightroom.

I am trying to follow this persons Youtube tutorial, however my interface looks totally different from hers so I am unable to find the tools she is referring to such as the Adjustment brush.

Could anyone provide any assistance please?

Hers:

lighto.GIF

Mine:

lightsnipmine.GIF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are three selective adjustment tools in the cloud version of Lightroom 3.2

The adjustment brush, gradient filter and radial filter – see image

When brushing, tab with the O key to see the overlay mask on the area you wish to adjust and then use the sliders to affect that area.

rhreeSelective.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @99Jon,

Is the interface from the first photo rather for Lightroom classic instead of cloud then?

If it is, do you consider there are any benefits to buying the classic verson rather than the cloud version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes the first image is from Lightroom Classic which uses a desktop catalog rather than storing everything in the cloud.

It depends on your own requirements. The cloud version makes your photos automatically available on all devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines