Highlighted

Why i can't add photo in Lightroom

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I cannot add photo when I click "add photo" from home page and file. I try download Lightroom again, but this problem same situation. How can I do? Thank you

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why i can't add photo in Lightroom

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I cannot add photo when I click "add photo" from home page and file. I try download Lightroom again, but this problem same situation. How can I do? Thank you

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 23, 2020 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your subscription is up to date can you let us know your license type? Is it a normal Photography Plan License? Educational? Corporate (Enterprise)?  There have been reported instances with a Corporate license where the issue turned out to be the Corporate Admin controls. 

If you have a team/corporate license contact your Administrator to ensure these functions are not being blocked.

More information at this link:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-cc-2019-add-photo-button-greyed-out...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2020 0